The bulb holder mounted into the central tapering and fluted patinated column which is decorated with acanthus leaves at the bottom resting on top of a capital. The whole supported on a tripod base, with three griffin paw feet and resting on a raised triangular plinth with concave edges. Recently re-bronzed.
France c. 1850.
Shown with a 14" rough silk shade available separtely.
HEIGHT TO THE TOP OF THE BULB HOLDER: 49 cm (19¼")
BASE: 17 cm (6¾")