A central cast hollow circular frame with gilt brass candle arms evolving from it in groups of three in two tiers, decorated with
scrolling gilt acanthus leaves. The whole hanging on five cast chains off a gilt canopy. Circa 1860 with later parts.
Electrified for the UK with French candles and E10 bulb holders.
HEIGHT: 95 cm (37½")
DIAMETER: 92 cm (36¼")